[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in jbpm 3.2.3?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 06:18:04 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | I did search on google before posting the questions and I think the first one is more or less an INFO but rather an ERROR. "09:52:46,875 ERROR [STDERR] Jul 14, 2008 9:52:46 AM com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig loadImplicit
  | INFO: Added Library from: jar:file:/C:/tools/jbpm-jpdl-3.2.3/server/server/jbpm/tmp/deploy/tmp14048jbpm-console-exp.war/WEB-INF/lib/gravel.jar!/META-INF/gravel-compat.taglib.xml"

So why not mention that....

anonymous wrote :
  | note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA logs.

So why did you not post this? and only the 'screenshot' part

anonymous wrote :
  | For the second one, I know what it means and that's why I put my java version number in there.

I think you partly do or you give to little info again. The error means a class which is compiled with a newer JDK tries to be run by an older JDK/JRE. So just mentioning one jdk (which one is that btw, the one running jBPM or the one used to compile your actionhandler?) is not enough.

For these kinds of reasons I (sometimes) give short, maybe that not politically correct anwsers on these kinds of questions.

jBPM itself is running on 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6 but your classes might not

HTH

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164979#4164979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164979