[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploy the jBPM 3.2.3 JBoss 4.2 / 4.3

marcusk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 08:06:30 EDT 2008

According to the readme file in /deploy, jbpm-console.war and jbpm-enterprise.ear can be deployed "out-of-the-box" on JBoss, without mention of a specific version.

Apparently this is not the case for the latest stable version of JBoss (4.2.2).

I strongly suggest that some reference to the actual truth (i.e. that it doesn't work "out-of-the-box" for the latest JBoss) is added to the readme file, for example in the form of a link to the before-mentioned wiki-page. Perhaps another option is to provide separate WAR/EARs for JBoss 4.2.2, if possible.

For people evaluating jBPM (like me) it is a big hassle to get things working. This does not give a good first impression.

BTW, the link to the wiki on http://www.jboss.org/jbossjbpm/jpdl/ is broken. This is among the other things not giving a good first impression. Also a link to the jBPM wiki on the main page would be nice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165013#4165013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165013