[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Purpose of cache loader

LORDs_diakonos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 08:57:30 EDT 2008

I am evaluating Jboss cache and I am confused about exactly what the cacheloader is.  It seems the only good cache loaders are jdbc ones as the file one is not recommended for production.  The api refers to the cache loader as for secondary storage.

What exactly is meant by secondary storage in this case?

When would cache lookups goto db?

Is there a good file store I can use?  I was hoping to get the cache on disk.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165029#4165029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165029