[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: problem deploying witha jar, class not found

calgacus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 10:24:19 EDT 2008

I'd be happy to email anyone my war file if that wil help debug it, the app is just a fairly small example app that uses some servlets and some jdbc - it is just a school assignment.  I had it running under tomcat with no problems.
Now that I'm on Debian, tomcat doesn't seem to install properly for me and so I tried jboss which seems to run another example app (college-fest) but not my own.
I took the college-fest web.xml style (2.4) and tried it in mine (see above) but no luck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165059#4165059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165059