[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Chicken-Egg with PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor

Saish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 10:51:52 EDT 2008

Thanks so much Ales!  That is exactly what I was looking for.

As an aside, I did manage to get things set up "manually" by using LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.  The "trick" in that instance was to set up one for each of my persistence units.  I also got hung up by using 'name' rather than 'unitName' for @PersistenceContext injection.  (Writing this in the hope of saving others pain, as none of the examples I could find set up more than one PU).

The downside to this is that JBoss scans persistence.xml and maps all the JPA entity beans.  Then, Spring does the same thing.  A bit inefficient, which is why I wanted to simply use JNDI to grab the EMF's that JBoss already bound.

That ordering snippit should do the trick.  Thanks again!

Saish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165070#4165070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165070