[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Storing a snapshot of TreeCache to disk?

mschaffer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 11:04:38 EDT 2008

I'm using TreeCache with the bdbje cacheloader.  I'd like to get a dump of the TreeCache contents so I can then move them to another location for testing purposes.

I could use bdb's DbBackup for this, but I'd need access to the Environment, which it looks like is private based on:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosscache/core/trunk/src/main/java/org/jboss/cache/loader/bdbje/BdbjeCacheLoader.java

So I guess I'm going to have to ask TreeCache for the backup rather than hitting BDB directly.  Anyone know how to pull this off?

We're using jboss-cache 1.4.1.SP3

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165078#4165078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165078