[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss won't load login-config from webapp

oozoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 11:08:04 EDT 2008

I've already done that. problem is I dont really understand ldap mechanics :D

apparently, the bad stuff happens right here

anonymous wrote : //JBAS-3438 : Handle "/" correctly
  |    private String canonicalize(String searchResult)
  |    {
  |       String result = searchResult;
  |       int len = searchResult.length();
  |
  |       if (searchResult.endsWith("\""))
  |       {
  |          result = searchResult.substring(0,len - 1)
  |                             + "," + rolesCtxDN + "\"";
  |       }
  |       else
  |       {
  |          result = searchResult + "," + rolesCtxDN;
  |        }
  |       return result;
  |    }

I guess searchResult is empty somehow and so it ads a comma in front of the rolesCtxDN - but I dont even know if this makes the String invalid because there are examples with a comma at the beginning of the rolesCtxDN string.

Also I dont think I'd be the only person expiriencing this bug if it werent for a misconfiguration on my account :D

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165082#4165082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165082