[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: How do you configure Jboss to use ldaps to authenticate

doneal_work do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 12:28:04 EDT 2008

Did you ever get this to work?  I was able to get jboss to authenticate via ldap.  I have not been able to get ldaps  to work.

Everything I read talks about making a keystore to house the certs.  The SSL LDAP (Active Directory) server I am hitting is not on my local box.  I guess I don't understand fundamentally why I need to setup a keystore other than to hold the public key of my ldap server.

Any help advice or jboss ldaps links would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165118#4165118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165118