[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Infinite loop Exception while passivating a SFSB

rapowder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 13:41:48 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : This might be happening because of the excessive stack on the TreeMap.

Well, it could be, but not sure that this TreeMap could get too big. I have to check if somewhere else in the code I have similar maps.
Still, about my first question: if all SFSB are destroyed, when can serialization happen? Passivation applies only on inactive beans right? And how about garbage collection? Does it involve any calls to the jboss.serial library?

anonymous wrote : I would need a testcase replicating this problem for being able to help more.

Yes I know, but I can't replicate it myself yet, so I'd need it too..

I'll be away for 2 weeks now. I'll keep on digging this bug when I'm back.. Thanks again for support! Please keep watching this topic in 2 weeks ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165141#4165141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165141