[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem starting JBoss (MBeans waiting for other MBeans)

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 01:32:41 EDT 2008

The logs just contain this, for your persistence unit:

anonymous wrote : 13:41:33,485 INFO [JmxKernelAbstraction] installing MBean: jboss.j2ee:ear=loggingApp-1.0.ear,jar=loggingBean-1.0.jar,name=CsaLoggerEJB,service=EJB3 with dependencies:
  | 13:41:33,486 INFO [JmxKernelAbstraction] persistence.units:unitName=loggingDb

I don't see any logs which show that the persistence unit is being deployed. Where is the persistence.xml placed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165231#4165231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165231