[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - ProgrammaticServices and JBoss life cycle

martin_ulmschneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 03:32:24 EDT 2008

Hello,
I'm trying to create an mbean programmatically. that isn't quite a problem, but how to get it into the jboss lifecyle is not clear to me.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ProgrammaticServices

the above wiki entry suggests the servicecontroller, but i am not sure if this is the right point to start.

i got my service started calling  server.invoke(ServiceController.OBJECT_NAME, "register",...) etc.
but it is not started from jboss as i expected (dep. management etc. missing, shutdown, ...)

I suppose that is because the lifecycle is build upon jmx. so my question is how would i get my mbean into jboss lifecycle?

--
Edmund

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165251#4165251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165251