[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can we assign mulptiple swimalnes to a task??

sumit.jbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 06:37:19 EDT 2008

Ronald, please let me know you answered 'No' for my which particular question? I didn't got that.

I will try to be more specific, consider the following scenario.
If the swimlanes are defined in the following way;

  |    <swimlane name="Swimlane1">
  |       <assignment expression="group(SalesGroup1, SalesGroup2)"></assignment>
  |    </swimlane>
  |    <swimlane name="Swimlane2">
  |       <assignment expression="group(MarkettingGroup1, MarkettingGroup2)"></assignment>
  |    </swimlane>

than,

What we cannot assign is as following:

  |    <task-node name="CreateReservation">
  |       <task name="CreateReservation" swimlane="Swimlane1, Swimlane2">
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="" to="Grant Approval"></transition>
  |    </task-node>

and what we can assign is as following:

  | <task-node name="CreateReservation">
  |       <task name="CreateReservation" swimlane="Swimlane1">
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="" to="Grant Approval"></transition>
  |    </task-node>
  | <task-node name="GrantApproval">
  |       <task name="GrantApproval" swimlane="Swimlane2">
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="" to="Grant Approval"></transition>
  |    </task-node>

Please correct me if I got a wrong understanding.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165293#4165293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165293