[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploy the jBPM 3.2.3 JBoss 4.2 / 4.3

marcusk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 09:09:54 EDT 2008

Right. I'm not sure you're getting my point. Let me try again.

Apparently the latest stable version of jBPM (3.2.3) does not work "out-of-the-box" with the latest version of JBoss AS (4.2.2), which was released 8 months earlier (2008-06-16 and 2007-10-22 respectively, according to the download pages. JBoss 4.2.0 is even older, so that only makes things worse).

This is contrary to what the readme file in jBPM (which does not refer to a specific version) suggests. Would it not be very easy to modify this document to include some mention of the problem and how to solve it? Certainly that would be a worthy investment considering the effort it would save for new/prospective users?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165322#4165322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165322