[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - BASIC-AUTH LOGOUT

florian79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 10:31:24 EDT 2008

my environment:
jboss4.2.2GA
EJB3
JAX-WS

I deploy my stateless session beans as @WebService and configure it as:

  | @WebContext(contextRoot="bla", urlPattern = "bla", authMethod ="BASIC", transportGuarantee ="NONE", secureWSDLAccess = true)

For the authMethod=BASIC i use a class which implements javax.security.auth.spi.LoginModule as described by JAAS

everything works very fine including the login!

BUT:
how can I call the LoginModule.logout() using a webservice method? I can see by debuging, that the method is called sometimes - but from which event?

I have acess to the following ressources in my SessionBean:

  | @Resource() private WebServiceContext wsContext;
  | @Resource private SessionContext sessionContext;

How to control the call to LoginModule.logout() ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165343#4165343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165343