[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Upgrading from 4.0.4 to 4.2.2

ssinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 10:48:10 EDT 2008

Hi --

We've got an application running just fine under 4.0.4 and want to upgrade to 4.2.2.  Is there a guide or steps to do this?  We can't just copy the server folder from 4.0.4 to 4.2.2 (since the structure inside is different), and when I try to just copy what I think is needed the application won't start.

I figure there must be a quick guide for this upgrade, but I've searched the site and can't find it.  Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165349#4165349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165349