[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Endpoint does not contain operation meta data...

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 11:16:08 EDT 2008

I am in the fun position of trying to get a webservice that ran fine under JBoss 4.0.3sp1 to run under JBoss 4.2.2GA.  The problem I am having however, is that when a servlet (I believe) tries to access the web service it throws an error saying

  | SOAP Request exception javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: Endpoint .... does not contain operation meta data for ....

Since I can't change the code what can I change on the app server side to allow this to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165365#4165365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165365