[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - which WTP version has to be installed for JBoss IDE 1.5 & Ec

arvetikumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 14:58:04 EDT 2008

Hi
  I am new to JBoss and I am trying to configure JBoss IDE plugin on Eclipse 3.1.1,but the problem here is I cannot find JSP/HTML under JBoss IDE -> WebComponents

I tried with JBoss IDE 1.5 also with JBoss IDE 1.6 but no help

Can anyone give me info about what WTP version and eclipse version has to be used inorder to get JSP/HTML under web components for JBoss IDE 1.5

Arvy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165409#4165409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165409