[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How the Java client connects to JNDI of JBM 2.0 alpha re

janylj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 15:03:36 EDT 2008

Thank you, Clebert. It works.

A follow up question is when I benchmark JBM 2.0.0.Alpha1, the throughputs for persistent delivery and non-persistent delivery are close. You know generally persistent delivery should be much slower than non-persistent one.

Then I go back to your documentation. I am wondering whether persistent delivery is non-blocking by default. What's blocking and non-blocking? How to configure it?

Test 5. Persist/Blocking/NonTX/AutoAck 1,265
Test 6. Persist/Non Blocking/NonTX/AutoAck 12,056

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165412#4165412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165412