[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: question about DownCacheSize

jasonhu919 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 22:57:17 EDT 2008

It is getting to the point I wanted to know, really appreciate. still some questions.

1. so if I set DeliveryMode=Persistent, the DownCacheSize which does the batch paging is not useful any more, since it gets saved to database right away, is it correct?

2. why is AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE =slow ? I can't think of a reason.

3. 2.0 is still in alpha, it looks good from the benchmark stats, when will it be released? after jboss 5.0? another 6 month?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165462#4165462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165462