[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploy the jBPM 3.2.3 JBoss 4.2 / 4.3

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 19 17:04:03 EDT 2008

I did get your point, sorry for not stating that clearly. I just wanted to add that it does not work out of the box for the whole 4.2 series and yes that makes things worse.

Regarding the docs, If you have some 'patches' we'd be glad to add them. The reason we are not putting effort in it is that 'many things' are undergoing changes (there will e.g. most likely be a JBoss AS 4.0 compatible release, and a 4.2 compatible release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165508#4165508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165508