[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to get the Profile-Map of current user within ajax reque

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 20 07:07:14 EDT 2008

Hello,

I need the Profile-Map of current logged in user. So far I could get the profile Map with:

  | Object request = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequest();
  | JBossRenderRequest jbossRequest = (JBossRenderRequest) request;
  | ControllerContext cc = jbossRequest.getControllerContext();
  | Map userProfile = cc.getUserProfile();

Wthin an ajax request with richfaces like switching tabs I can not get a
handle to the JBossRenderRequest-Objekt. The object is of tye (RequestFacade (?)
Do you know another way how to get the Profile-Map of current user ?

I can not use UserModule!

Greetings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165524#4165524