[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Do we have to install JDK separately?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 02:10:03 EDT 2008

There was a minor bug http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5206 in 4.2.0 GA with JRE support, which got fixed in 4.2.3. If you want to use the 4.2.0, then there is a simple workaround to get it working with just the JRE. But since you are not yet decided on which version to go for, its always better to start off with the latest stable version.

"arumugamsd" wrote :
  | Do you have any idea on which JBoss version provides support for Struts 2.0, Spring 2.5.x and Hibernate 3.x?

JBoss-4.2.3 comes with Hibernate 3.2.4.sp1. However all these libraries (Struts, Spring and Hibernate) are application level libraries and each application can use its own version of these libraries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165568#4165568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165568