[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Need help installing jBPM on JBOSS

grin1dan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 10:54:56 EDT 2008

Hi, Thanks for the reply!   I am tring to install jBPM on top of JBOSS.   I don't know if 'on top of'  is the correct description.  I need to know how to install jBPM so that I can start designing workflows and building a Proof of Concept application from jBPM.  So I need to get some key points on how to install so that jBPM and JBOSS are integrated corrrectly on a Windows server to do this. Also, I am very intersted to know if anyone has tried MS Workflow foundation and jBPM and found one to be better than the other, in the case where they are both using JBOSS.   Thanks for your patience and help.  Noob out.  DG.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165667#4165667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165667