[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss Messaging Failover problems

agohar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 12:26:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am running two jboss instances in a cluster and deployed different queues/topics in all/deploy directory, but when i kill  or shutdown master node, the other node is not able to take over deploy the queues on it. I get following errors:

  | 2008-07-21 16:09:58,416 ERROR [org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivation] Unable to reconnect org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec at 12a54b(ra=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsResourceAdapter at 1347991 destination=queue/myQueue isTopic=false tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/DefaultJMSProvider user=null maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=15 keepAlive=60000 useDLQ=true DLQHandler=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiName=queue/myDLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=10)
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue/myDLQ
  |         at org.jboss.ha.jndi.TreeHead.lookup(TreeHead.java:242)
  |         at org.jboss.ha.jndi.HAJNDI.lookup(HAJNDI.java:155)
  |         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor127.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  |         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |         at org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.HARMIClient.invoke(HARMIClient.java:312)
  |         at $Proxy124.lookup(Unknown Source)

I've tried to deploy the queues to deploy-hasingleton directory but the problem is same. These queues are backed up by db.

Does anyone has any clue?

Thanks

PS: i've also tried to put them under deploy-hasingleton/jms directory but of no use

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165691#4165691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165691