[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - multiple web apps in the SAME JBoss instance

jagdeep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 13:44:57 EDT 2008

Hi, I think this should be possible and am trying to test it. I have 2 ears, 2 database with sperate DB connections inside two custom security folders. e.g: server/app1/deploy, server/app2/deploy.
1) How do I start JBoss to pick both deployments? Is it even possible?
2) I came across the topic to start Multiple Instances of JBoss in the same machine, in the JBoss wiki, but as you see, I want to start 2 security modules with seperate EAR / DB connections, in the same JBoss instance.

Please point me to the appropriate documentation / forum / post if this has been discussed before.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165705#4165705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165705