[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - HASingleton access

oscarcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 18:39:46 EDT 2008

I am using a unique EAR to deploy my app so i am using HASingletonDeployer as a barrier controller to deploy the HASingleton services.

It's there any way to access the HASingleton instance from the non master nodes?

I know this http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBossHASingletonRemoteAccess, but as far as i know it involves deploying something in "deploy-hasingleton", but i want my app to be self-contained and deployed in farm as a single EAR.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165761#4165761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165761