[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - getting client ip address in EJB (jboss3.2.5)

stalker314314 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 12:01:53 EDT 2008

Hi all, I'm interested is there any way to get client ip address from inside of EJB. We're using jboss 3.2.5 (java 1.3).
I tried getEnvironment(), but it's deprecated.
Only one constraint exists and that is that client should not do anything nor send anything, server should find out IP (I guess, this is normal behavior). Is this possible, is it possible maybe in some newer version and do you have any ideas how this could be accomplished if this is not possible directly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165929#4165929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165929