[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Annoyance with EARs and .properties file

sil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 13:07:18 EDT 2008

I had thought about that last night. Just tried it out and it will work. Not exactly the solution I wanted, but it is at least another option, so thank you!

There is an APP-INF folder because the EAR was initially designed for Weblogic, and APP-INF is their extension (well one of the project team seems to think it is a standard, but I don't believe him since I could not get any official confirmation on it so I am going with extension). So in jboss-app.xml I added:
<jboss-app>
  |     <library-directory>APP-INF/lib</library-directory>
  | </jboss-app>
And that works for the lib directory. This whole thing is not a big deal, I just wanted to see if there was something I could config so that I could easily go back and forth since we want to support it on both JBoss and Weblogic with minimal config/rearranging differences.

p.s. about Spring, so do I.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165942#4165942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165942