[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: multiple web apps in the SAME JBoss instance

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 13:38:45 EDT 2008

If you just want to keep the files of the apps separate, you could create a directory for each under the deploy directory. For example, server/xxx/deploy/app1 and server/xxx/deploy/app2.

I think you were using the web console, not jmx console (the URL should be http://localhost:8080/jmx-console). I would not use the web console, it has not been updated for years and rarely works correctly.

Have you read the JBossAS documentation? Also see http://www.manning.com/jamae, which is based on JBossAS 5.0.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165953#4165953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165953