[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Client timeout

rjaros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 16:28:16 EDT 2008

In fact I have found a simple solution to this problem. Try setting  -Dsun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout=10000 -Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=10000
properties of the JVM (both values are in milliseconds). It works for me. And I'm still using

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165984#4165984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165984