[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Difference pooled-actors and swimlanes

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 18:49:26 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Where should the user be selected?
In your own webapp or some other way (rules engine, whatever)

anonymous wrote : "originally assigned"?
The one that is selected e.g. by your webapp above

anonymous wrote : Sorry, but this part is also not easy to understand. So at any time I have to assign an individual actor explicitly to a task? I mean, my application is still doing what I expect by not assigning the user explicitly.

That is because you have to think differently. Look at some of the testcases in the source about taskmanagement and much will be clearer.

- Task is created and assigned to pooled actors
- Task is visible in pooled tasklist
- Task is done by one person e.g. in 1 day
- Task should not be visible in pooled tasklist since someone is working on it
- Therefor assign to actor, but leave the pooled actors also assigned
- If User gets sick, make actor 'null' and task is visible again in pooled tasklist

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166011#4166011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166011