[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Difference pooled-actors and swimlanes

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 20:40:43 EDT 2008

WOW!
Now I understand it very well. Cool. I've a book about jbpm and the docu but none of them describes this part of jbpm this way, like you. Perfect!
Many thanks.

Still one question left about the AND issue. This was my example
<assignment pooled-actors="user, admin"/>
Is it possible to make clear that a user can only execute this task if he has the "user" AND the "admin" role?
This example is not that good, but anyway I'm interested in the AND issue of roles.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166044#4166044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166044