[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss (web service app) huge memory usage

xinhua do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 05:05:37 EDT 2008

hi, peter

thank you for your reply.

I think -d64 caused too much unnecessary memory, but  I can not simplely get -d64 away, because i use Timesten and jboss need to load 64bit timesten lib by starting.

and also , i start to suspect that Solaris didnot take my -Xss opt at all, there are 157 threads runing in system and my System stack size is 8M , plus the stupid -d64 , is that 5.5 memory usage resonable?

it is realy wired....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166102#4166102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166102