[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Tomcat / JBoss Updates and version Compatability

jagreenwood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 09:10:13 EDT 2008

I'm basically in the same situation relative to having to update Tomcat.
What I'm curious about is whether I can update Tomcat independently of JBoss.  Is a particular version of JBoss tied to a particular version of Tomcat?  Is is possible to copy the updated version of jar files to the server?

Also, I can't find a source that lists what version Tomcat a particular version of JBoss includes.  Any ideas where I can find this information?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166137#4166137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166137