[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: something about Token

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 11:25:11 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : When Fork generates the new ChildToken ,then kill the ParentToken?
And create a new 'parent' token when the join has to be left? Don't you have synchronization issues then if multiple child tokens signal the (non existing?) token to continue? and what if the parent token was no root token then you have to keep track of that parents parent token with probably some identical issues....

If it was that simple, I guess the core developers would already have thought about that. but that's just my idea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166190#4166190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166190