[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss PC 2.0 Simple Portal

digantshah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 13:41:18 EDT 2008

I am working on Jboss Portlet Container 2.0 bundle with Tomcat and am exploring the Simple Portal that comes out of box with it. Business requirement is to create a portal page and render a few porlets on this 2.0 container using a servlet. I am currently able to create a portal page & render portlets using jsps and portal.tld taglibs. However instead of a jsp, if I want to use a servlet, any idea how should I go about with it. Any body has any sample servlet example tat can help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166229#4166229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166229