[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: All messages are not persisted in Database.
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 17:18:14 EDT 2008
The following is the set up and steps I did to get this issue.
JBoss/JBM Servers - 2 Nos. S1 & S2.
Both are fresh servers in which the JBoss MQ is replaced with JBM and all the necessary configuration changes made as per the documentation.
Publisher - 5 Nos. P1, P2, P3, P4 & P5.
All the publishers are the instance of the same class. All are publishing on testTopic. Each Publisher publishes about 1000 Messages.
Subscriber - 1 Nos. Sub1.
Durable Subscribing to testTopic.
Persistence - Oracle DB.
1. Start both the Servers (S1 & S2).
2. Start the Subscriber.
3. Check the JBM_POSTOFFICE table. The QueueName "MyClientID.Alpha" is tied to the COND "topic.testTopic".
4. Stop the Subscriber.
5. Run all the 5 Publishers together till they publish all the 1000 messages.
6. Let the publishers complete the publishing.
7. Check the JBM_MSG table. There are only 4000 messages. Ideally there should be 5000 messages.
8. Run the subscriber.
9. Subscriber consumes 4000 messages.
10. Let the Subscriber consume all the messages.
11. Check the JBM_MSG table. There are 0 messages.
I lose all the messages of 1 publisher.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166258#4166258
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166258
More information about the jboss-user