[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: multiple web apps in the SAME JBoss instance

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 18:48:33 EDT 2008

That is weird. I clicked on the corresponding link for one of my EARs and did not get an error. All you did was click on the "service=EARDeployment.url='example2.ear'" link under the "jboss.jca" section on the JMX Agent View within jmx-console, right?

That the war is undeployed when you stop it is not surprising. There is no concept of "don't allow any more requests for this app". Though if you set up virtual hosts, one for each app, you might be able to stop each host. That might not undeploy the app, and since the app can be reached only through the virtual host, it is as good as stopped.

By the way, even if you went with two app server instances, one for each app, stopping one of the app servers to stop an app would also undeploy the app.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166279#4166279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166279