[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Session is being expired when one of the cluster is set

spezam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 03:42:45 EDT 2008

Hi,
my problem is basically the same of yours. As I said in my post
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=139599

the sessions don't seem to replicate correctly.

I had the ClassNotFoundException at first sight, and I put the jar files in the lib directory (even if they are inside the application war file and the application is working perfectly on one node).
At that point the ClassNotFoundException disappeared but I got java.lang.ArrayStoreException becasue the session is dirty.

What I also did is debugging the session, first on the node I'm logged in and then on the recovery node where I get the exception.

The session attributes appears different, and that's what is causing the exception. In particular sessionMetadataDirty, this is false on the first node and true on the other.

I tried all the different replica combinations and replication-triggers but nothing changed the situation.

Matteo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166331#4166331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166331