[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Cluster with multiple instances of Jboss running behind Apac

damianco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 07:38:20 EDT 2008

Hi

I want to configure apache and jboss so that apache hosts a couple of jboss clusters. I am well aquainted with setting up a cluster with an apache loadbalancing front end. We have many jboss clusters with an apache lb in operation but we want to eliminate the single point of failure by using say maybe two apache servers to serve content from several jboss clusters, each cluster consists of a primary and two secondary servers. I am thinking i would need to either setup virtual servers in apache and also a seperate entry in mod-jk.conf for each cluster. I might not be very clear as i am not sure this can be done although i have found some articles online that allude to this.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
d.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166385#4166385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166385