[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - customize name of persistence.xml

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 08:57:49 EDT 2008

Hi

I have many projects with settings for ear deployed on jboss server (eg have files META-INF/persistence.xml). Now I'm trying run junit test from eclipse with jboss embedded. For tests simplest solution what come to my mind is deploying persistence-test.xml which doesn't interact with server deployment. Does ejb3 allow to customize persistence.xml file name ?

I know that in spring it can be done via attribute of bean in IoC ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166414#4166414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166414