[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Extending the WAR deployer

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 10:35:44 EDT 2008

"viniciuscarvalho" wrote : Hello there! Is there an way to be notified whenever a new WAR gets deployed?

Yes. See these
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/NotificationsEmittedByJBossMBeans

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/HowCanNonMBeansReceiveJMXNotifications

"viniciuscarvalho" wrote :
  | I need to look for an specific file inside the WARs deployed inside my app. Is this possible to be done?

Yes. Here's an example (assuming that you have the file at the root of the WAR):

InputStream inputStream = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("myFile.properties");

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166682#4166682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166682