[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Unexpected behaviour of login/logout in JBoss Portal

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 10:46:49 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I'm using JBoss Portal 2.6.5. I created a new portal, named testportal, with the admin console. I go to http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/testportal and I see the default page. I'm logging in. When I'm logging out, instead of going back to the default portal's page, I go at http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/default. Please help as this problem is very disturbing.

Kind regards,

nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166687#4166687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166687