[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - JMS_MESSAGES flooding with messages

Unnijboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 17:51:19 EDT 2008

We are having multiple clients subscribe to our topics. But after two or three days of operations(after the restart), the JMS_MESSAGES table is flooding with messages. My understanding is that these messages will get
deleted once the message is consumed. But it is not happening.

I hope this is because of the message softening. But at what time will
these messages get deleted? I know a restart will do.

Is it something to do with the transaction?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166760#4166760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166760