[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Wierd behavior with reply queue

TheOverlord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 23:44:19 EDT 2008

I using JBM 1.4.0.SP3 to send messages to a remote MDB.

The original messages are sent from clustered JBoss AS with a clustered queue.

I'm sending multiple messages in a single session and reading the reply from the MDB using a temporary queue.

I noticed that if I send many messages (over 200) to the MDB, I will very frequently not get 200 replies back.

However if I send the messages in batches (of say 50) and then drain the reply queue each time, I get all the reply messages.

What do you make of that ?????!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166773#4166773

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166773