[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XHTML files and content assist with custom tags

campi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 04:05:11 EDT 2008

Thanks, I will try this. However I have found another metohd that work perfectly. See this page : http://docs.jboss.org/tools/2.1.0.GA/en/jsf/html_single/index.html#CodeAssistAndDynamicCodeAssist42BasedOnProjectData

Chapter :
3.1.2.5. Adding dynamic code assist to custom components that were added to JBoss Tools Palette

I have try this and it's working. The problem is that I had already written a complete tld file and I'm not really motivated to rewrite all the tld in the jboss tools standard ^^ (but it's seem that I'll still have to rewrite it).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166888#4166888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166888