[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Host name issue while deploying WebService

rohit.macherla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 07:47:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have found the place where I can change the hostname.

After the server is started, from the JMX console, go to the MBean view :

MBean Name: Domain Name: jboss.ws
 service:  ServerConfig

In this MBean, we have the MBean attribute : WebServiceHost whose value can be changed. However, I find that even though we change the file, the changes will be lost once we restart the server.
Can this MBean properties be included in the jboss-service.xml so that I need not change this setting each time ? I need a way to make this change permanent, I mean, it shouldn't disapper each time I restart the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166964#4166964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166964