[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NPE in JBossMessage#propertyExists(String) call

RavshanKos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 08:30:14 EDT 2008

"RavshanKos" wrote : "ataylor" wrote : Looks like you're using the old config file, make sure you use everything from the new distro, not just the jars.
  | Yes, I've using old configs. :)
  | Thank, you!
Can you give me some advise?
How can I get info about runned broker, about its queue, topics, and other information?
I've trying to do it thru 'jconsole'. Connected jconsole to local process 'org.jboss.messaging.microcontainer.JBMBootstrapServer jbm-standalone-beans.xml", shows nothing about broker.
Maybe it is again configuration problems?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166991#4166991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166991