[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Looking to pass complex types in web service...

dakk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 11:42:32 EDT 2008

Peter,

I guess I'd prefer not to waste your time (or anyone else that might help me) to debug a Sun tool if there is a better, more reliable way to go... I was led down this path as a newbie by following any example I got from the JBoss site (some book on JBoss).

If there is another example, or simple docs that'll walk me thru sending a complex type, by all means I am eager to go that route instead!

Thanks for your fast response to this, I'd really like to get this working asap!

Norm

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167097#4167097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167097