[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JBoss Remoting 2.2.2.SP9 status?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 23:30:31 EDT 2008

Remoting 2.2.2.SP9 is tagged (http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossremoting/remoting2/tags/2.2.2-SP9), but I've been thinking of 2.2.2.SP8 as the "official" release, in the sense that it is shipping with the current round of Application Server releases.  There are just a few additional fixes for 2.2.2.SP9:

  | Bug
  |
  |     * [JBREM-1005] - Prevent build up of cancelled TimerTasks in bisocket transport
  |     * [JBREM-1014] - Support injection of socket factory class name into AbstractInvoker
  |
  | Feature Request
  |
  |     * [JBREM-1010] - Add feature to declaratively turn on leasing for 2.2.2

of which only JBREM-1005 is particularly significant, and that's only for JBossMessaging / bisocket transport users.

So, it is buildable, but I didn't plan to announce or release it.  I could, of course, if there's a real demand.  Otherwise, I'll release it, or more likely 2.2.2.SP10, in a couple of months.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167204#4167204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167204